Monday, June 9, 2008

SUNSHINE'S Championship Game

I told you I would update you on SUNSHINE's championship game tonight. I asked her if she wanted to write the blog for her game. She responded that the only thing she would say was, "BLAAAAAAUGH!" (I hope I spelled it right)


SUNSHINE played a fantastic game. She caught behind the plate, got on base two of her three at-bats, scored a run and played awesome. Alas, the other team took home the first place trophy. Final score 14-13. It was a fun and exciting game to watch. Second place is nothing to sneeze at.

I took her to Cold Stone Creamery afterward to drown our sorrows. Ice Cream can make just about anything better.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's hard to watch your kid work so hard and not come out on top!

Ice cream was a good call!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :)

Scribbit said...

Oh too bad! Hope you got some of their watermelon sorbet--that fixes almost anything.