Sunday, July 20, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You?

I saw this test on a wild and crazy, sarcastic blog. It's one that makes me laugh.
Anyway, I took the test and am pleased to learn that I'm a "savage". No really, I love the description for my princess. I think it fits.


I Am Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Click the link above. Try it out.

I'd love to see which princess each of you are. Post it on your blog and leave me a comment with your blog address. Those of you who don't have blog, take the test and leave me a comment telling me which princess you are.

I can't wait.

I'm so excited!

I love princesses!

1 comment:

tammy said...

I am Sleeping Beauty. Which is funny because I took this on another blog and was Cinderella. Wonder what I answered different? Oh well, as long as we understand we are princesses, right?