Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag

Joys
1. Watching my kids play base/softball. It is so cool to see them become a little bit better, a little bit quicker, a little bit stronger each time. I love it.
2. Sorry, can't post it here. Just the mere mention of this sacred joy would cause a rating block. (Sad that it something so great has become twisted)
3. Prayer. The best part of my day is a chat with my best friend. I joy in His guidance and trust in His plan for me...It's the BEST!

Fears
1. SUPERSTAR will have his driver license in six months.
2. SWEETHEART will have her driver license in six months.
3. I'll be paying car insurance for two teen drivers in six months.

Goals
1. Finish my degree in Education and teach 4-8th grade. I get so jazzed about teaching. I love the sub jobs in that grade range that I get to teach. It fits my need to laugh, control, guide, and watch that dawing expression of "I get it" come across the face of a frustrated kid. I can hardly wait.
2. Get lasar hair removal on every part of my body below my cheeks. (Maybe not every part) I detest body hair. I haven't the slightest idea why God gave us so much hair. Blech!
3. Exercise...Exercise....Exercise. I weigh more now than I ever did when I was pregnant. I'm hoping to still eat everything that I want to...and maybe when I exercise I'll 'want' to eat better. So..ya, Exercise.

Obsessions/Collections
I'm trying to let go of a few obsessions...so in the interst of not giving them any more power over me I'm going to omit this little section

BUT I love to collect Willow Tree figurines. I have most of the nativity, several family poses, and four angels. I love them. They make me smile.

Random Facts
1. I never use a public bathroom stall with a vent over head. One time in Jr High I heard that there were some boys who would crawl through the ceiling over the girls locker room and watch them through the vents. Even though I'm pretty sure that's not really possible (I think) I'm a bit paranoid. So, I simply avoid the stalls with overhead vents.
2. I've personally met Keith Urban, shook hands with Jay from Rascal Flatts, and just last week I was tapping out a rhythm on the stage of the Grand Ol Opry to the music of Hootie and the Blowfish. I was so close I could smell the leather of 'Hootie's' boots. Yes, I could almost touch the circle in the floor where great country legends have stood.
3. I can curl my tonge, wink with both eyes (one at a time of course), but have never been able to spread my toes. Nope they hardly even wiggle. I've no clue how to send messages from my brain to my toes. It just doesn't happen.

No comments: