Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blogs I Like

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing. I've got three blogs going...
1. Just for me...only for me.
2. A family blog open only to those I invite...extended family and close friends.
3. This one..public and fairly anonymous.

I'm finding that blogging is quite time consuming but, the thing that I enjoy most is finding other's fun, meaningful blogs that seem to speak to me personally. I'm still looking for someone who blogs about their teens escapades that is still positive and upbeat. Kinda tough.

Anyway, I thought I would share two blogs that I've enjoied. If you stumble across this blog of mine and you know of such a postive, upbeat, fun, meaningful blogger with whom you think I might relate, please, let me know.

Here are two blogs that I like to read:
justbreathinandout.blogspot.com
storiesfor.us

No comments: