Wednesday, May 21, 2008

His Plan

I've been thinking today about giving away the expectations I've had - the way I want things/life to be in exchange for living in the NOW - accepting the present. I'm thinking that I need to concentrate on the journey instead of the destination. When I consider only the destination I have preconceived ideas of how to get there and whether what is now is actually connected to the destination. When perhaps this isn't my journey, this is God's plan and I'm exactly where I need to be and He will take and guide me to the destination. It's not my plan that I follow it is HIS plan. With that in mind I'm OK allowing God to be the guide - after all I trust in His Plan, His Destination for me and the journey He has intended for me to be on.So for today I will experience the path, the journey, the events that occur. I will be present to them, participate in them, feel the feelings and do the work for this day. I will joy in my relationships and keep my Guide/Friend/Father/God in sight so that I am lead to the path He intends and am guided toward the destination I trust He has intended for me.

No comments: