Saturday, August 2, 2008

I gather that my last post was a bit too much. Sorry. Here's a bit of "randomness" and pictures. I know how much everyone loves pictures. So, a little to read and something to look at.


Me and Darling Husband. He's got such a great smile! Yes, I actually do have a face.



My Darling, Cute, Crazy Kids with Grandma and Grandpa.





SUPERSTAR and DARLING HUSBAND with the "Air in the Tires" driving lesson.











My sister asked me to get out my camera and snap pictrues of my kids for her. This collage is the result of my attempt to snap random pictures. SUGAR was not very cooperative.



Look what was in my backyard. Well, I snapped the pictures from my backyard, anyway.


4 comments:

tammy said...

Love all the pics! So fun to see a face behind the author. You have a beautiful family!

Becky Frame said...

Yay! Nice to see your face. :)

Lisa said...

Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!