Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've not posted much in the last few weeks and I thought I'd just offer a bit of an explination (breif, shallow and little info as possible).

Life has its way of knocking us around a bit. I'm getting my share of knocks.

In the last couple of weeks my marriage has gotten its share of hits. We are working through several legal issues that he's created and he's dealing with the consequenses. Which really means that we all deal with the consequenses. In a hearing not long ago the prosecuting attorney made some very cruel, exaggerated and misleading statements to the judge about me in an effort to inflict additional penalties on my husband. (I guesss that as far as she's concerned the fact that I didn't leave him when he broke the law is justification to think that I am as guilty as he is and should be publicly humiliated and suffer for his crimes as well) Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I'd have stood - stood in a show of defiance.

We've discovered that a good friend who works for us has been stealing from our company. We are uncertain how much he has taken but that is also heart wrenching.

Last week I started classes at the local university (12 credits)

It's all a bit overwhelming.

My blog friend Becky receintly created a post where she ended with the quote "God doesn't put you in the wrong place to serve Him." So I press forward doing what I believe He expects from me and serving where I am put.

3 comments:

tammy said...

I'm sorry. Seems like lots of people are going through some not so fun things right now. I hope things get better for you. Hang in there, and know that you are loved by a caring Heavenly Father.

{hugs}

Lisa said...

Your plate is full. Sorry for the trials you are facing. I hope that you find some peace and comfort and get good grades. ;)

Praying for you!!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I'm sorry. Hang in there, and hopefully things will even out a bit soon. Good luck with school!